All County Property Management has over 50 offices across the country. But it didn’t start out this way. Back in 1990 Sandy Ferrera was a single-mom just trying to support her two boys. A few real-estate deals went south and cost her $16,000 in commissions. This is when Sandy knew it was time for a change. Sandy made the shift from real-estate sales to property management and the business took off from there. Almost 30 years later, All County is now a trusted leader in the property management industry.
In a world where everything is outsourced and automated, All County stands out by taking a traditional approach to leadership. The All County founders, Scott McPherson and Sandy Ferrera, are still involved in the business on a day-to-day level to ensure that every All County business owner and staff member is living up to the All County promises. All County promises that every homeowner will have an honest and competent professional to manage their rental property. And quality service comes from hiring quality people. All County thoroughly examines each franchise applicant and turns down around 90% of applicants. The remaining 10% are put through a sort of property management Bootcamp, where they learn everything they need to excel in property management. The result is happy investors, happy tenants, and a thriving business that continues to serve the community. When you work with an All County office you can expect world-class service that will exceed your expectations at every turn.
Property Manager and Owner Testimonials
My wife was working for a property management company. We wanted to do real estate, but we weren't sure. So months before we contacted All County we decided we were going to do property management because we believe in where the market was going. We were thinking about just purchasing a century 21 office, but we decided we didn't want to have just general sales. We really liked the idea of building residual income.
Socrate Exantus: All County® Professional & Complete, Orlando, FL
The challenge was I had never really been a business owner before. After meeting with Scott and Hon, and eventually Sandy, I felt that they could give me the training and support that I needed in order to be successful. I had a better chance for success if I had someone to kind of guide me.
George Johnson: All County® Cumberland, Atlanta, GA
I could not have selected a better company to help me start my new property management business. I am very optimistic about our new business, thanks to the help and ongoing support of All County®.
Hon Wong: All County® Advanced - Tampa, FL